Technical Project Manager
Post date: Jan 30, 2018
Technical Project Manager with BA Experience
● Project Manager is responsible for closely monitoring the schedule, scope of the project.
● Project Manager coordinates all functional aspects of project team initiatives – requirements
● Gathering, Analyze Business, Development, Quality Assurance – to ensure that requirements are met and exceeded.
● Plan the project (estimate, staff, risk management, training, software development plan, etc.)
● Communicate project status and issues to the customer and to management
● Developing team spirit, motivating and building morale; dealing with problems
● Participate in recruitment when necessary
● University degree or higher
● Excellent in software development and solution architecture
● Experience in Business Analytics
● Good presentation and client relation skills.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Excellent organizational, analytical and technical skills and project delivery
● At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in managing development projects.
● Knowledge of mobile application development is a plus
● Must be results-oriented and self-motivated
● Aptitude to learn and understand changes in the software development process, procedures, and methodologies
● Good in English (speaking & writing)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Attractive income
- Bonus based on performance
- Have the chances to work with various products
- Have the chances to develop your potential skills
- Team building
- Support parking fee
- Support lunch
- 13th-month salary
- And other benefits