● Project Manager is responsible for closely monitoring the schedule, scope of the project.
● Project Manager coordinates all functional aspects of project team initiatives – requirements
● Gathering, Design, Development, Quality Assurance – to ensure that requirements are met and exceeded.
● Plan the project (estimate, staff, risk management, training, software development plan, etc.)
● Communicate project status and issues to the customer and to management
● Developing team spirit, motivating and building morale; dealing with problems
● Participate in the recruitment when necessary
● University degree
● Good presentation and client relation skills.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Excellent organizational, analytical and technical skills
● At least 3 years of experience in a similar role of managing development projects.
● Experience in web application development
● Experience in Business Analytics
● Knowledge of mobile application development (iOS or Android) is a plus
● Must be results-oriented and self-motivated
● Aptitude to learn and understand changes in software development process, procedures, and methodologies
● Good in English (speaking & writing)