CUSTOMER LOYALTY APPLICATION
Did you used to have unhappy customers before? Did you nurture enough your customer relationships? Did you spend a lot of money to get the new customers and find hard to keep the old one? Nowadays, customers are more empowered and self-sufficient, more inclined to turn to search engines and social media to carry out their product research. Therefore, customer service is more important day by day, this helps you build a meaningful relationship with your customers.
Why Customer Loyalty is important?
Customer loyalty is a measure of how likely your customers are to do repeat business with you. According to Mary Lister from WordStream, in fact, only a 5% improvement in customer retention rates yields between 25% to 100% increase in profits across industries—happy customers spend more money, more often.
There are tons of other benefits to having loyal customers as well—free advertising by word-of-mouth.
There are some tips to have loyal customers…
- Firstly, show them to know how you understand them and let them know about your business clearly. It is almost as important to be transparent with your customers about your business.
- To know your customers insights, should store their data and analyze them. A Customer Loyalty Application can help you!
- Personalize the emails to them and send positive messages, such as a happy birthday or merry Christmas. Customer Loyalty Application can help you send notifications to them birthday emails and discounts during a customer’s birthday month easily.
- Establish loyalty programs to add their rewards. Customers can earn stars or points with their purchases, then they can get gifts or vouchers.
- Willing to hear their feedback and encourage them to review your services.
BENEFITS OF USING CUSTOMER SERVICE APPLICATION
- A customer loyalty app makes customers feel appreciate.
- Updating promotions, events, change rewards easily.
- Buyer can review and feedback that help you build your business greatly.
- A loyalty app is a modern version of the traditional card. It allows customers to earn and keep their loyalty stamps or points by smartphone.
- You can show your business’s personality and have friendly conversations with them about updates, pending, and so on.
- An app will help you to manage them and increase their satisfaction and ultimately your revenue.
- Now, your business might keep a lot of data from customers, but you may feel overwhelmed and do not know how to analyze and manage them effectively. A customer loyalty app can support with flexibility.
- An app helps your buyers easily understand and navigate your website or products.
- Make better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase sales.
- Attract new customers with rewards and discount programs.
An example, “My Starbuck Reward”, Starbuck uses their application to take care of their customers and send them notifications about promotions. That is a smart way to keep their customers. Until now, Starbuck is really successful in its business.
With these helpful reasons, why don’t we make a consideration for that?
Some features about Loyalty & Rewards Application:
We have developed world-beating apps for clients from the USA, Australia, Singapore, Korea, Japan and Europe. InApps has been trusted by clients with great ranking on:
Have a look our team capabilities
- Good communication English – willing to improve and not afraid of questions.
- Talented workforce — Young developers who studied and worked abroad in the US, Australia, Northern Europe or Japan.
- High-level of Tech skills — Excellent at analysis, troubleshooting and tech solution brainstorming. They are passionate developers who love what they do and desire for self-development.
- Cost-efficiency — You can find excellent developers for $17-$21 per hour.