Senior HR Specialist
Post date: Dec 23, 2020
– Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
– Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
– Manage the recruitment and selection process
– Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
– Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, company culture, and procedures across the organization
– Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
– Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
– Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
* Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
* Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
* Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
* A minimum of 03 years of human resource management experience preferred.
-Attractive salary, annual review, and bonus
-Health care Insurance & social insurance
-Free in-house snacks, coffee. Happy hour every month
-Regular team building activities and company trips
-Parking fee/lunch support
-Sports activities support
-Have the chances to work with various products & new technologies
-Extensive training from senior members, you will learn new things every day
-Professional and motivated team. Youthful and friendly colleagues
-Working time: Mon-Fri