Middle .Net Developer
Post date: Aug 28, 2020 | Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Come and work as a Middle .Net Developer at one of the Top Software Development Companies in Vietnam, InApps Technology, that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
InApps Technology is a privately owned software outsourcing company located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Established in 2016, till now, we have successfully provided software outsourcing and offshore development services to domestic and global clients from the US, Australia, Northern Europe, Korea and Singapore.
- We offer great mentoring programs for our developers with top execs.
- We’re on the cutting edge of technology – you’ll be learning lots of new tech skills as well as soft skills.
Our current ranking
Your Career Path
We help you grow your best capabilities and improve your potential in other areas. We encourage your self-development with a vision for your career path as a Software Engineer.
- Experience in Design, Develop, and Maintenance many projects in Finance & Banking field. (Highly scale able system)
- Research and Develop new related technique stack to apply to the projects.
- Participating in Project life cycle: Analyzing, Designing, Implementing, Testing and Delivering
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3+ years working as an Engineer using the latest Microsoft Stack: C#, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core & SQL Server.
- Experience creating, maintaining, optimizing and writing queries for MS SQL., SQL Server
- Experience using an ORM library: Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful web services built using WebApi.
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN or GIT. (GIT is preferred)
Add-valued for Senior position:
- Strong experienced in Microservices D&D.
- Strong understanding and experience of common software design patterns.
- In-depth development experience with clean code, coding standards, and code review.
- In-depth development experience with unit tests, mocking libraries, code coverage, and code refactoring.
- In-depth development experience with .NET exosphere: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework, .NET Code, and ASP.NET Core.
- Experience with Unit Test frameworks such as NUnit, xUnit, or MSTest.
- Experience with a message broker/message bus framework such as RabbitMQ, nServiceBus, or similar.
- Exposure to any kind of NoSql database technologies. (MongoDB)
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems.
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design approach.
- Experience with Onion, Port & Adapter architecture.
- English: intermediate
Why You’ll Love Working With Us
- Attractive income + bonus
- Have the chances to work with various products
- Team building
- Birthday gifts
- Support parking fee
- Support lunch
- 13th-month salary
- And other benefits