Post date: Feb 26, 2021
- Project Manager is responsible for closely monitoring the schedule, scope of the project.
- Project Manager coordinates all functional aspects of project team initiatives – requirements
- Gathering, Analyze Business; Manage Development and Quality Assurance to ensure deliver builds successfully
- Plan the project (estimate, staff, risk management, training, software development plan, etc.)
- Communicate project status, issues and negotiate the change requests to customer
- Developing team spirit, motivating and building morale; dealing with problems
Your skills and experiences
- University degree or higher
- Experience in software development
- Experience in Business Analytics is a plus
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in managing development projects.
- Knowledge of mobile/web application development is a plus
- Must be results-oriented and self-motivated
- Aptitude to learn and understand changes in the software development process, procedures, and methodologies
- Advanced in English (speaking & writing)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Attractive salary, annual review, and bonus
- Health care Insurance & social insurance
- Free in-house snacks, coffee. Happy hour every month
- Regular team building activities and company trips
- Parking fee/lunch support
- Sports activities support
- Have the chances to work with various products & new technologies
- With extensive training from senior members, you will learn new things every day
- Professional and motivated team. Youthful and friendly colleagues
- Working time: Mon-Fri