● Project Manager is responsible for closely monitoring the schedule, scope of the project.
● Project Manager coordinates all functional aspects of project team initiatives – requirements
● Gathering, Analyze Business; Manage Development and Quality Assurance to ensure deliver builds successfully
● Plan the project (estimate, staff, risk management, training, software development plan, etc.)
● Communicate project status, issues and negotiate the change requests to customer
● Developing team spirit, motivating and building morale; dealing with problems
● University degree or higher
● Experience in software development
● Experience in Business Analytics is a plus
● Good in presentation and negotiation skills.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in managing development projects.
● Knowledge of mobile/web application development is a plus
● Must be results-oriented and self-motivated
● Aptitude to learn and understand changes in the software development process, procedures, and methodologies
● Advanced in English (speaking & writing)