Learning Management System
Coronavirus outbreak is shutting down almost universities, schools and enterprises. Some organizations are finding ways to train, learn and work from home. But, working remotely still has its disadvantage and some tasks can be pending for a long time. Some organizations are expecting the system that can help them update, manage and provide documentation, lesson content, videos, etc to their students or employees.
What can we do with LMS?
- LMS stands for Learning Management System that helps universities automate learning, organizations automate employees’ training. With LMS, we can collect and gather learning documentation, manage them in one place. Just one click, learners/students have all available documentation.
- Furthermore, LMS allows us to create groups of people who have the same team or positions, it is easy for them to discuss via the application and learn together. They can assign their tasks, do the tests or track the learning process of every student. Base on the result after tracking, managers or teachers can build a strategy to help their students improve faster.
- Not only the university or school need LMS, we know that nowadays many enterprises turn their business to remoting, that means they would like to find ways to train staffs online, manage their podcast, lessons, learning video on the same store. It is easy for their employees to explore and find the information they need easily. LMS is one type of application that can work well with these requirements.
The benefits of LMS application…
- Reducing the budget of corporate training: saving cost for classrooms or accommodations and instructor’s salary.
- Protect the environment: if we keep documentation online, we can reduce the learning material printouts and stationery.
- Flexibility to explore and easy to review: From any device, learners can review their tasks or explore the as much as they want. Convenient to connect people during learning.
Why you should choose LMS development with InApps Technology?
- We have experience in developing LMS web-based and application, therefore, it does not take lots of time to develop.
- Our UX UI designers and developers are willing to support your project. Complete projects on time and security are our priority.
- With the analysis requirement before starting, we will understand your business’s market, from this reason, the products could be more functional.
- Our experts have more than 10 years of experience, who have good English communication and technical skill. They are passionate developers who love what they do and desire for self-development.
- With an affordable cost and no-fee guarantee policy, we believe that you will be happy with our service.
Have a look some images from our case study: