Revenue Growth in Fintech Software Development
The Fintech markets in APAC and the Americas are now the biggest, accounting for over 40% of the worldwide market share. The EMEA area is substantially smaller, accounting for around 20% of the total market share. The APAC Fintech market is expected to be the fastest expanding.
• The digital payments sector is the most critical segment of the Fintech spectrum, accounting for more than 80% of worldwide Fintech revenues.
• Although COVID-19 creates uncertainty in the Fintech business, it also presents an opportunity. Fintechs’ agility and innovation position the industry well to reach its development potential.
Our Financial Software Development Services
Services for Startups
Our Finance app development business will be your technical partner and consultant from ideation and first UI/UX mockups to development, product launch, and post-production support.
Services for SMEs
InApps will assist you with automating existing operations or launching new online services to distinguish your business, cut operational expenses, and increase your market reach to digital native clientele to stay ahead of the competition.
Services for enterprise
We will assist you with upgrading old systems, digitizing your services, utilizing AI to extract valuable insights from your gathered data, and automating your procedures to industry compliance and security requirements. Our Fintech app development business understands how to construct enterprise-grade systems with high-load, big data, high availability, and security needs.
Well-made wallets apps allow banks to cater to modern customers’ demands in high security and tailored promotions.
• P2P Payments
• Digital Money Transfer
• Digital Payments
• In-app Currency
Securities and Trading
InApps creates software solutions tailored to your organization’s specific demands, such as mobile stock tracking, AI-assisted trade automation, and blockchain-based smart contracts.
• Trading in Securities
• Brokerage on the internet
• Ledgers on Blockchain
• Automation and Artificial Intelligence
Our Fintech app development firm assists our insurance clients in totally automating and digitizing their operations. Operating expenses can be reduced by automating the application, underwriting, and claim management procedures.
• On-demand insurance services
• Platforms for peer-to-peer insurance
• Claim handling solutions that are automated
• AI-powered insurance chatbots
• Analytics and client segmentation
• Product suggestions for insurance
Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrencies
• Blockchain technologies and platforms assist financial institutions in increasing the security of their services, lowering transaction fees, and automating procedures.
• Help with ICO Launch
• Cryptocurrency Transactions
• Identity Management in Smart Contracts
Create new experiences with updated online banking technologies. We employ a broad range of functions to develop cutting-edge solutions for your end-users.
• Platforms for Customized Online Banking
• Mobile Apps for Online Banking
• Online Banking Safety
• UI/UX Design for Online Banking
• Integration of an Online Banking System
Personal Finance Management (PFM)
Our Finance app development company makes PFM solutions that interact efficiently with critical financial systems and get data from different bank accounts, credit cards, and loans.
• Expense tracking and account aggregation
• Debt consolidation and optimization
• Financial objectives and retirement planning
• Investing and saving on autopilot
• AI drives virtual financial advisers
• Gamification and social components
Start your Fintech app development with InApps
Send us your project concept
Fill out the contact form below and click the Send button. We’ll contact you soon to discuss project specifics and needs. We’ll email you a non-disclosure agreement.
Obtain a project estimate and proposal
Following the project study, we will provide you with a proposal. We are always open to compromise and dialogue. Share your point of view, and we’ll find a way to agree.
Start the project
We always have in-house engineers for a quick start and a well-established software project launch process.