This website is operated by InApps Technology.
Your access to and use of InApps (the “Site”) is governed by the terms and conditions listed below and Irish law. Whether or whether you are a registered user, your access to the Site is contingent on your compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. By accessing, browsing, and using the Site, you unconditionally agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
InApps reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use by publishing notice of such changes on this website. Unless otherwise noted, each change takes effect immediately following publication. Your continued use of the Site following the publication of such change indicates your acceptance of that change. You should return to this page regularly to examine the latest Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree to access and use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any laws, statutes, rules, and regulations regarding your use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not.
- Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or encourage others to engage in any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful content.
- Use the Site to impersonate other people or organizations.
- Use the Site to upload any content containing a software virus, “Trojan Horse,” or any other computer code, files, or programs that may change, damage, or disrupt the Site’s operation or any other person’s hardware or software that accesses the Site.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise communicate any materials you do not have the legal or contractual right to convey.
- Any content posted on the Site may be altered, damaged, or deleted.
- In any manner, disrupt the regular flow of communication.
- Claim or represent any corporation, association, or other entity with which you cannot claim or represent a relationship.
- Unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation should not be posted or sent.
- Post anything that infringes or violates another’s intellectual property rights; or
- Gather and save personal information about others.
Termination of Use
InApps reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to and use of this Site without notice and for any reason, including a violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or any activity that InApps feels is unlawful or detrimental to others. In the case of termination, you will no longer be permitted to use the Site, and InApps will use all available methods to enforce this termination.
Links to Other Websites
Some links on the Site take you to websites not run by InApps.
InApps have no authority over these websites, nor do we evaluate or oversee their information. These links are provided to users for their convenience by InApps. These links do not constitute an endorsement of the products, services, or information, nor do they represent a relationship between InApps and the related website owners. When you click on a link to an external website, you agree to the terms and conditions of the owner/sponsors of that other website.
You undertake to defend, indemnify, and hold InApps and its employees and agents harmless from any liabilities incurred in connection with any claim originating from any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use by you, including reasonable lawyers’ fees and costs. You promise to cooperate in defending any such lawsuit fully. InApps retains the right, at its own expense, to take the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to your indemnification. You promise not to resolve any claim without InApps’ written authorization.
You explicitly acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site or any information accessible via this Site is at your own risk. Neither InApps nor its employees guarantee that the Site will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions, or error-free; nor do they guarantee the outcomes gained by using the Site. The Site’s information and functionality are given “as are,” with no explicit or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose or use, or currency.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will InApps or its employees be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages arising from your use of or inability to use the Site, including, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction, or any other damages.