DevOps Maturity and the O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference – InApps is an article under the topic Devops Many of you are most interested in today !! Today, let’s InApps.net learn DevOps Maturity and the O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference – InApps in today’s post !
Read more about DevOps Maturity and the O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference – InApps at Wikipedia
You can find content about DevOps Maturity and the O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference – InApps from the Wikipedia website
Listen to all TNS podcasts on Simplecast.
This week on InApps Context podcast, we speak with Rob Zuber, chief technology officer of CircleCI about what it means for an organization to reach DevOps maturity.
“The good news is the kind of growth we see in DevOps organizations of all kinds is compounded: the more skills and processes teams put in place, the more ready they become to handle the issues of scale and increasing complexity that face them down the road as they grow,” Zuber wrote in part 1 of his contributed series on InApps. DevOps helps teams get more productive, and then helps them gracefully handle the growth that stems from that productivity. This is what we mean by DevOps maturity.”
Later in the show we also discuss news coming from the O’Reilly Software Architecture conference, held in New York this week.
TNS Editorial Director Libby Clark hosted this show, with assistance from TNS Founder Alex Williams and TNS Managing Editor Joab Jackson.
- What DevOps Maturity Really Means For Your Organization: DevOps can help teams move more quickly and be more nimble. Using DevOps practices makes it safer to deploy changes, and therefore helps development teams be more responsive to their markets. But what we don’t talk a lot about is that adopting DevOps is a journey, not a destination.
- Eliminate Roadblocks on the Path to DevOps Maturity: This article outlines the common roadblocks that get in the way of maturity and offer some ways to get around these obstacles. Sometimes management is not yet sold on the value DevOps would bring to the organization. Among other things, they might be stuck in the “we’ve always done it this way” way of thinking. Just as often, the block comes from within the team — developers are often resistant to taking on the increased operational responsibility that comes with DevOps.
- What’s Coming to Golang in 2019: Modules, Generics, Better Error-Handling: Event-driven artificial intelligence (AI) could lead to faster and smarter decisions, but will require a reorientation of organizational processes and team composition in addition to a hybrid architecture structure that takes the best of serverless and other emerging technologies.
- When Holt-Winters Is Better Than Machine Learning: Machine Learning (ML) gets a lot of hype, but its classical predecessors are still immensely powerful. In this contributed post from TNS sponsor InfluxData, Developer Advocate Anais Dotis-Georgiou takes us through the process of using the Holt-Winters forecasting model, useful for seasonally eventful time-series data.
- CodeReady Workspaces Delivers Kubernetes-Native IDE: This week, Red Hat released its CodeReady Workspaces to general availability, a cloud-based integrated development environment (IDE) that works directly with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and OpenShift, Red Hat’s PaaS built on Docker and Kubernetes.
Photos From This Week
CircleCI, InfluxData and Red Hat are sponsors of InApps.
Feature image via CircleCI.
InApps is a wholly owned subsidiary of Insight Partners, an investor in the following companies mentioned in this article: Docker.
List of Keywords users find our article on Google:
|devops architect jobs|
|o reilly software architecture conference|
|software architecture conference|
|red hat openshift architecture|
|o’reilly conference 2022|
|o’reilly software architecture conference 2022|
|architecture portfolio template|
|o’reilly near me|
|o reilly near me|
|oreilly near me|
|software architecture conference 2022|
|o.reilly near me|
|embedded linux conference|
|openshift architecture explained|
|redhat openshift architecture|
|software architect jobs|
|enterprise architecture conference|
|o’reilly conferences 2022|
|oreilly conference 2022|
|o rielly near me|
|red hat openshift errors|
|o reily near me|
|linkedin summary architect|
|o reilly jobs|
|phone number to o’reilly|
|software architecture patterns o’reilly|
|software architect jobs new york|
|reilly head method|
|o reilly hospitality management|
|circleci serverless framework|
|serverless framework circleci|
|chief software architect jobs|
|kubernetes o reilly|
|architecture portfolio design templates|
Let’s create the next big thing together!
Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.