Today, to develop an application like Amazon and eBay, we do not need hundreds of thousands of dollars to develop. So what is the secret?
Typically, to develop a marketplace application, you’ll need parts of the product like:
– App UI and UX Design
– Mobile Application (iOS and Android)
– Web Portal Admin, where you can easily manage content, manage and analyze users, and interacting with users through the campaigns
– An appropriate marketing strategy after product launch
And the team to execute the project will consist of
– Business Analyst
– Software Developer
– Project Manager
– Quality Assurance
After the product is launched in the market and has users, you will also need a DevOps service.
It will not cost a small amount if you want to do all the features at once.
Instead, you just need to pick out the features you really need to bring value to your customers and promote your inherent strengths and resources to make a lean product that can make customers happy and ready to use. People call it an MVP (Minimal Viable Product).
To develop an MVP, depending on the target audience and goals, we will advise a list of features that best suit an optimal and reasonable budget. We will advise in detail for you to make a wise choice about feasibility: cost, time, market acceptance.
There will be 2 solutions:
– Hire a development team to accompany you with product development and are always ready to provide technical support to meet customer satisfaction.
– Product development in stages with estimated time and cost
And no matter which approach we will advise you to apply effectively in your business.
With more than 10 years of experience in developing applications for customers. We always focus on efficiency for customers with a mindset on ROI (Return of Investment). We always research the customer’s business model to advise on appropriate product development.
Here is a case study we have experience in this kind of product.
Who doesn’t have a dream of running a successful business with their shops crowded? e-Commerce mobile app can be your dream come true business as you can target the customers from across the world and you don’t have to travel to market for your brand; that’s an added advantage.
Businesses are changing their preferences to build an e-Commerce platform. They are choosing mobile apps instead of websites. These businesses mostly consist of startups.
To start with, it is important that you define your e-Commerce business goals with utmost clarity.
- Platform: iOS and Android.
- Social logins via facebook
- Push notification
- Multi languages support
- Support Shipping & Coupon
- Flexible Shipping via config file
- Word with 99% payment gateway, same as on your website.
- WishList and sync across devices
- My Order tracking, also support Order note.
- Product variants
- Dynamic display product variants: color, size, weight, or any kind of variants…
- Product Gallery can be Pin & zoom Image
- Instant Search
- Flexible search filter
- Support filter by category, tab and pricing
- Support quick Category Filter from the Left Side Menu
- Search history and clean up
- Manage billing Address right on the app
- Powerful User Profile: change currency, language, varies kind of setting…
- Flexible Homepage config and support many kind of layout
- Flexible Custom page display
- Awesome walkthrough animation
- Default Currency and country config
- Filter by Pricing/Tag/Category page
- SMS Login by using Facebook Account Kit
Let’s create the next big thing together!
Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.