In this article, we will discuss the best way to learn node.js.
Software development has been a profitable industry for growth and career prospects in recent years. The majority of firms have moved to internet platforms.
As a result, they require developers, whether frontend, backend or just app. With this in mind, most youths have concentrated on learning app development.
You will also need to be familiar with NodeJS to develop your website. Many people are apprehensive about learning NodeJS. But don’t worry; we’re working hard to alleviate your anxiety.
What is NodeJS?
The Node.js distributed development project was initially administered by the Node.js Foundation, which has since combined with the JS Foundation to become the OpenJS Foundation, with assistance from the Linux Foundation’s Collaborative Projects program.
Now that we’ve covered the basics of NodeJS. Let’s examine why it’s essential to learn NodeJS and the best way to learn node.js.
Why learn NodeJS?
The best way to learn node.js is not for everyone. We shouldn’t just start learning something because everyone else is doing it. You should understand what you are learning and why you are studying it. The same is true for Node.
Here are a few factors to consider to answer the question posed in the title.
- Single Codebase – In Node, sending data between two sides is very easy because of the same language used at both ends. Because of this, the consistency is more, the time taken is less, and the code required for the completion is less.
- Great Corporate Support – NodeJS foundation was formed by companies like Microsoft and SAP. It is an independent community whose primary aim is to fasten the development of NodeJS tools. The purpose of the foundation of NodeJS was to improve the rate of development and allow mass adoption of it simultaneously. A good amount of growth has been noticed for companies using NodeJS in production. A lot of famous and rich companies are included in it.
- Real-Time Applications – Node JS works really well with apps involving real-time interaction. Apps involving gaming, chatting, social media updates, and live tracking can make use of Node JS for better operations. The synchronization with NodeJS is quick and organized as events drive the architecture that serves both sides.
With this, the need to study NodeJS has been completed. Now, we go on to see how we can study it.
Best way to learn node.js?
The most common question for new learners is where they should learn NodeJS. What are some of the most excellent Node JS lessons or instructors?
So, in this post, we will discuss the most outstanding courses accessible online, ranging from beginner to intermediate level, to help you pick the best alternative for learning NodeJS.
The Complete Node JS Developer Course – the best way to learn node.js
This course is one of the top NodeJS courses available. It covers the fundamentals of Node JS before moving on to Express JS, Mongoose, and MongoDB.
The course’s sole goal is to teach you Node JS so that you may become a professional developer capable of designing, testing, and deploying real-world production apps.
To summarize, it’s excellent training for anyone interested in learning Node JS.
NodeJS- The Complete Guide (MVC, API, GraphQL)
This is one of the best Node JS courses available on Udemy. This course is created by the great instructor Maximilian Schwarmuller.
In this course, not only would you learn Node JS, but also many other technologies like Rest APIs with Node JS, Deno.js, GraphQL, APIs, and many more alongside it.
The main things you will learn in this course are:
- Gives a good idea regarding the basic and advanced concepts of NodeJS in detailing.
- How to build modern, fast, and scalable server-side web applications with NodeJS, databases like SQL or MongoDB, and more
- Understanding the ecosystem of NodeJS and building the apps rendered at server-side and APIs.
- It provides a good introductory part to Deno.js, a Typescript-based runtime.
In short, a nice way to learn NodeJS.
Node JS Advanced Concepts
This is an advanced Node.js course that focuses on topics like caching with Redis, speeding up through clustering, and adding image upload with S3 and Node.
The important things you will learn in this course are mentioned below:
- Understanding of Event Loop and its individual stages.
- Utilization of Worker threads and clustering to improve the performance of Node servers.
- Add automated browser testing to your Node server with continuous pipeline integration.
This course is perfect for those who have a brief understanding of NodeJS and want to understand next-level concepts.
Introduction to Node JS
This course, offered on Pluralsight, is the finest training for beginner learning Node. It is one of the top courses available that is not on Udemy.
This course will teach you about Node’s history, concepts, and strategies for building asynchronous programming and using callbacks and streams.
Learn and Understand Node JS
This is another excellent alternative for learning Node online. You will get a basic knowledge of critical concepts like Buffers and Streams and how Node operates. You will also gain an understanding of how Node works.
You’ll also learn how Node works with asynchronous code and the Node event loop and how to utilize the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and files.
This course is the most acceptable and accessible alternative for intermediate web developers and beginners.
Conclusion on the best way to learn node.js
Because of its single-threaded nature, Node.Js is typically used for non-blocking, event-driven servers. It’s utilized for standard webpages and back-end API services, although it was built for real-time, push-based architectures.
The typical Node.js salary in the United States runs from $48,000 to $130,000, with an average of $86,948. (at the time of the publication). Simultaneously, the median hourly wage is $26.75.
To conclude, Node JS is a great language for those who want to become a developer. The opportunities opened by Node JS are endless and it can give a good boost to your career. To learn it, you can use the courses mentioned above.
- How long will it take to learn node JS?
- Is node JS easy to learn?
- Is node js in demand?
Node.js is majorly used for creating data-intensive real-time IoT applications and devices. According to Statista, based on their early 2020 research they found Node. js to be the most desirable by at least 18.1% of the respondents.
Let’s create the next big thing together!
Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.