- Mobile apps development
- iOS app and Android app development cost – How much it is to make chat app?
iOS app and Android app development cost
1. App Development Cost For Chat App Overview
Communication is the basic demand of human being, modern social requires people to connect and networking for both emotion and business purpose. Therefore, many chat apps have been developed lately, this market is a competitive corner. Business persons are developing chat app for people with new fabulous ideas. Whatsapp, Viber, Messenger and many others big brothers successfully established their products to the world. List of app development companies with cost estimation.
Here is the list of lead app development companies with chat app development cost estimation.
Hyperlink Infosystem: $6,000 to $30,000
WillowTree: $90,000 to $200,000
Exygy: $100,000 to $250,000
Ticketmaster Mobile Studio: $80,000 to $150,000
Distillery: $100,000 to $200,000
At InApps Technology, it costs about 50% of above price with the same app quality
2. Chat app development team
To make a chat app we need to have an Application Development Teams. The app development team might be 5 or 6 members base on the project requirement. For basic chat app, team members include:
- 1 Project Manager
- 1 UI/ UX designer
- 2 Developers
- 1 Quality Assurance
(This developer quantity bases on InApps Technology Data)
3. Chat App Development cost
To costing and give a quotation to clients, this project base on below factors:
- Technical complexity: There are some features that can be third party integration like Braintree, Stripe etc .
- Backend development: The API is developed to interchange data between mobile app and with the database.
- In-App purchases: From virtual goods or bucks to some extra functionality there are numerous types of In-app Purchases that the developer can implement.
- The number of device and OS:
- iOS app: versions of iPhone 5S, 5C, 6, 6S Plus and so on.
- Android app following factors are considered: Screen size, Os versions
As more device consumes more time it would be wise if you test on the most current running device in the market.
- Custom designs and Animations: As customized designs are pretty hard to apply, it will incur more expense.
4. Post-release expense
It includes expenses related to app updates, server management, backend management, customer support, cloud maintenance and much more. Below are some features that the successful chat-app should have:
- Event management & calendar synchronization
- VoIP phone calls
- Video chats
- Group calls covering group video also
- Encrypted chats
- Self-destructing messages
- Geolocation combination
- Cloud services synchronization
- Support for various data formats like text, video, audio, emoticons, pictures, photographs, stickers
I hope this information is valuable to you. If you want to work with us contact email@example.com for assistance.
You might interested in these posts:
Mobile App Development – How do Vietnam Start-up Outsourcing Companies deal with it
3 Reasons to hire Offshore Development Company in Vietnam
How to choose the right offshore service in Vietnam?
Let’s create the next big thing together!
Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.